In today’s scenario, everybody is piled on with loads of work, heavy schedule, busy lives. It takes fraction of seconds to take that effect on our face. We get stressed, depressed by seeing ourselves dull. We think of heading for spa, getting pampered but we end up getting nothing done. But let me tell you , taking one hour out from the schedule would resolve all our problems and will make us feel rejuvenated. Lets learn How to do facials at home.
Following is the step by step tutorial which can give you a delight at home by relaxing yourselves without shelling out some heavy bucks;-
1. Cleanse- It is one of the most crucial part of any skin regime . It helps in removing the dirt , pollutants, extra oil and prepares your skin to accept all the required ingredients that helps in nourishment.
Pick the correct cleanser as per your skin types, if you have an oily skin, get oil free cleanser, if dry skin, get a mild foaming cleanser.
Rinse your face with warm water,take the cleanser and rub it in an upward direction.
Complete the process by splashing cool water.
2. Exfoliate- Exfoliating is another extremely important step when it comes to facial. Exfoliating your skin helps to remove all the dead skin cells that tend to clog your pores. It helps instantly in brightening your face by revealing the younger and healthier layers of your skin. You can also make your own scrubs using natural ingredients that are available in your kitchen like sugar with honey & water for oily skin, honey with olive oil for dry skin, and honey with oatmeal for normal skin.
3. Steam- This step helps in opening the pores and removing blackheads or whiteheads. It helps in relaxing your skin, and removing the toxins.
4. Application of Mask- It works effectively when clubbed with steam as an earlier step, This helps in locking the pores and the nourishment, keeping away the external impurities to get inside. Combination of honey and yogurt would go best for normal skin, for oily skin combination of fuller earth with honey, and for dry skin, banana and honey would work wonders.
5. Tone– Once the mask is applied and the pores are sealed, it is important to get the refreshing element on your face and settling down the necessary impurities. It hydrates your skin.
6. Moisturize- Finally the step is to moisturize your skin, give the utmost hydration and nourishment. It gives radiance also to your skin and locks the moisture content.