Hair are the most crucial part of our looks, which should be treasured. In the first impression, the foremost thing which is noticeable is our good quality hair , but if it doesn’t exist, it is a matter of concern , which can be easily taken care of without spending big bucks.I am listing few Best Home Made Hair Conditioners, which can be easily prepared by the ingredients picked from the kitchen.
1. Combination of Egg and nourishing oil( olive, almond, coconut, sesame)- In a bowl ,take egg yolk and mix it with any of the oils mentioned preferably olive oil till the time you get a smooth mixture, if required add water to make it easier to apply. Keep it for couple of hours, cover it with a shower cap and wash with cool water by using mild sulfate free shampoo and a regular conditioner.
2. Conditioning with Coconut Oil- Heat the oil until it is slightly warm. Massage it in your scalp and more focus to the length and edges of your hair, as they require most conditioning, when the scalp and hair are fully covered, leave it for 45 mins, rinse it off, with cool water using mild shampoos and regular conditioner. Coconut oil has penetrative properties and fatty acids that help deeply nourish and condition your hair.
3. Conditioning with Shea Butter- Warm the coconut oil with Shea butter until it is melted, add any essential oil as an option, keep massaging it in the roots and edge of the hair. Keep it for 30 mins and then wash it off with mild sulfate free shampoo and regular conditioner.
4. Conditioning with Banana- In a bowl, mash the banana, add olive oil and honey, mix it, then apply on your hair, cover it with the help of shower cap, keep it for 30 mins and wash off with cool water using sulfate free shampoo and regular conditioner.
5. Conditioning With Apple Cider Vinegar- Take a jug, dilute the vinegar with water. First, wash your hair with cool water with mild shampoo and condition your hair, then pour this mixture, massage properly. keep asit is for some time and then rinse with cool water.